Truth or Dare: Episode 9
The Truth or Dare Podcast allows listeners to sit in on interviews with leading social experts what their work reveals about social ties.
Today’s featured guest is Dr. Ulrike Schultze. Dr.Schultze is an associate professor in information technology at Southern Methodist University. She has spent much of her career exploring the implications of social media technologies, specifically the virtual world Second Life, and how they impact identity. Her work has been featured in many leading journals. In addition, she serves as the senior editor of Journal of the Association of Information Systems.
You can also go back to catch the previous episodes you’ve missed:
- The debut episode with Social Media Historian, Allison Graham.
- Episode 2 with professor and author, Cal Newport, who writes on the value of unbroken concentration.
- Episode 3 with best-selling author Sherry Turkle who teaches us how to learn from watching the people around us.
- Episode 4 with Stanford lecturer, Matt Abrahams, who delivers several practical tips to improve our speaking ability.
- Episode 5 with Dr.Ivan Joseph who talks about boosting self confidence.
- Episode 6 about how our thoughts are sometimes hijacked by fear, with Dr.David Myers.
- Episode 7 about how shared experiences create bonds between people, with Dr. Robin Dunbar.
You can listen on any of the platforms listed below. Be sure to subscribe so you’ll be alerted when new episodes come out each week!
Or, learn more about author and host, Sarah Raymond Cunningham, at sarahcunningham.org.
Other Ways to Listen Now
Go to Episode 10 of Truth or Dare.