Many people shy away from using color at home, especially those hues that are particularly bright and bold. But, here at HuffPost Home, we say embrace it. When an intense shade is used in the right proportion and combination, it'll make your space stand out -- in a good way! That's why we've rounded up eight ways to decorate with lime green, the most daring shade of all.
1. Go bold and paint a few kitchen cabinet doors in lime for a punch.
2. Paint your ceiling this bright hue for an unexpected pop of color.
3. You don't need a ton of this color to have major impact. See how this homeowner accented their grey exterior with just a hint.
4. Try a bright green grasscloth wallpaper as a accent wall with a bit of texture.
5. A lime green vanity is unexpected in a sleek white bathroom.
6. Paint your stairs green and it will make you happy every time you go up and down.
7. A lime green floor? Very cool.
8. Afraid to take the plunge? Start with your front door.
If you're ready to paint, make sure to click through our slideshow of ways you may be sabotaging your DIY projects below.
Things You Didnt Know About Painting
Have something to say? Check out HuffPost Home on Twitter, Facebook,
Do you have a home story idea or tip? Email us at email@example.com. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)