Share your love or hatred of political journalism by joining a panel of journalists and media observers Tuesday, Nov. 15, for a discussion of media coverage of the election, particularly in Colorado.
- Lisa Cutter, former president, Denver Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America
- Hope Elizabeth, Denver University's Roosevelt Institute
- John Frank, political reporter, The Denver Post
- Greg Moore, former editor, The Denver Post
- Marshall Zelinger, political reporter, Denver 7
Paul Teske, Dean, University of Colorado Denver, School of Public Affairs, will make introductory comments.
Moderators Laura Carno, founder of I Am Created Equal, and yours truly are soliciting questions in advance of the event--and queries from the audience will be encouraged on Tues.
The event is free and open to the public but register via tapthevote2016.eventbrite.com
You can submit questions in advance to Laura Carno (lauracarno at gmail.com) or me (jason at bigmedia.org).
The event is part of a series of political forums that have taken place at The Denver Post and the Press Club this election season. Sponsors: Denver 7, Denver Press Club, Public Relations Society of America, Roosevelt Institute, and The Denver Post.