As Paris heals, the wounds left by Friday's attacks are blossoming into tear-jerking memorials that remind us just how far-reaching the tragedy is.
At three of the attack sites popular among young Parisians -- the cafe-bar Le Carillon, the Cambodian and Vietnamese restaurant Le Petit Cambodge and the Bataclan concert venue -- mourners have left flowers, candles and tokens of love honoring the 129 killed and 350 injured. Watch the outpourings of love engulf the sites in the GIFs below.
Read More Paris Coverage
- A Message Of Support For Muslims After Paris Attacks Is Lighting Up The Internet
- Syrians In Paris Look For Ways To Help
- Thousands Use #MuslimsAreNotTerrorist To Combat Islamophobia
- 10 Quotes That Summarize The Horror And Complexity Of Paris
- 20 People Found Refuge In A Famous Paris Bookstore During Attacks
- Parisians Show Solidarity And Strength From Paris To New York
- PHOTOS: World Reacts In Solidarity With Paris
- Colbert Chokes Up Talking About Attacks
- Army Football Team Brings French Flag Onto Field At West Point
- Stadium Attack Survivor Says Phone Saved His Life
- Read French Coverage At HuffPost France
Earlier On HuffPost: