Does spring have you grabbing the tissues and buying a metric ton of Claritin?
We feel you. We're in the thick of allergy season right now and our eyes are so watery we can barely see straight.
This is your official trigger warning.
Here are some of the things that make us want to run into your house where there are eye drops, nasal spray, and places to hide:
1. This demonic looking pollen cloud.
2. Dust "don't-these-make-you-want to die" mites.
3. This moldy bunch of apples from hell.
4. This dog who wants to dander all over you.
5. Cockroaches that only exist to make us cry.
6. The not fun kind of weed.
Are you okay? Did you make it through? You still want more?
Now for the worst allergy trigger of them of all...
It defies all seasons. You can't hide from it. It's in your yard. It's found all over the world. It's even found on golf courses.
OH THE HORROR. (Also... hi Nicolas Cage!!)
Stay safe with these tips to keep allergies at bay, you guys. It's a harsh world out there.