One of the best parts about being in a long-term relationship is getting to that point where you feel totally comfortable around each other. That said, there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed, no matter how long you've been together.
Below are 12 habits that, in the interest of romance and privacy, are best kept on the D.L.
1. Going to the bathroom. Peeing is fine. Pooping? Not so much.
2. And while we're on the subject, the same goes for farting.
3. Plucking ingrown hairs of the pubic variety.
4. Or bleaching/waxing any area where the sun don't shine.
5. Putting on Spanx. It's not a graceful process, OK?
6. Examining blackheads or popping pimples in a magnified mirror.
7. For the ladies, removing your 'stache and/or stubborn chin hairs.
8. For the gents, scratching your balls.
9. Taking out your Invisalign. Because spit. Spit everywhere.
10. Inserting or removing a tampon.
11. Stepping on the scale. Ain't nobody need to see that number but you.
12. Picking your nose. Actually it's best not to do this at all, unless it's with a tissue. In private.