Not much else changes very drastically, though, with a full 17 of the top-25 titles moving only one position up or down or not at all.
Laura Hillenbrand's Unbroken hangs onto the No. 1 spot as the Angelina Jolie-directed movie adaptation enters its third week at the box office, pulling in $102 million and counting.
The top ten best-selling ebooks of the week ending January 10:
1. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
2. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
3. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $3.99
4. American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Chris Kyle; Scott McEwen; Jim DeFelice (HarperCollins) -- $2.80
5. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed (Penguin Random House) -- $6.15
6. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $10.99
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins) -- $2.99
8. The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Penguin Random House) -- $1.99
9. Insurgent (Divergent Series Book 2) by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins) -- $6.99
10. Dark Places: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $2.99
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.