Dressing for a day-long music festival can be daunting. Festival goers often ask themselves: Should my outfit be functional or ornamental? Luckily, at the ONE Musicfest Block Party, I spotted 20 sensible fashions that will work and werk! effortlessly at any music festival this season.
1. Big bold hair, jean shirt and black ripped-jeans.
2. Sports team cap, jersey style t-shirt, and jeans.
3. Nuetral colors for form-fitting tops and bottoms
4. Graphic tee and vibrant, solid-color skirt
4. Beaded bracelets and a watch
5. Printed fringe romper with silver jewelry
6. Do-it-yourself turban and crisp linen top
7. A fabulous fan for a hot, long day of music
8. Metallic crossbody handbag to hold everything
9. Animal print hair wraps to keep your hair up and show off your wild side
10. Mohawk pixie cuts, because they're both functional and funky
11. Yes, chokers and halter tops are back
12. Wearing white is a safe bet
13. Especially when your shoes are cute
16. Jumpsuits are quick and easy wears for long days
14. Huge, reflective sunglasses are the quintessential cool pieces for music festivals
18. This is how you sport a brimmed hat
19. Is wearing too much vintage vain? We don't think so.
20. And in case you're performing, you probably should look like it
Thanks Levi Johnson.