Remember how much pride you took in hanging your posters in your college dorm room? It was a statement of who you were and who your absolute favorite band was -- The Beatles.
Maybe The Beatles is still your favorite band, but now that you live in a real grown up home, you can't just tack up a poster anymore. We understand, and we found 10 ways to hang posters like an adult and still hold on to those glory days.
1. When in doubt, frame it.
Credit: Homepolish design by Haley Weidenbaum, Homepolish designer, photo by Tessa Neustadt
2. Use a poster rail for some added flair.
3. Color coordinate your posters with other items in your home.
Credit: Homepolish, design by Vanessa De Vargas, Homepolish designer, photo by Bethany Nauert
4. Go minimalist.
5. Forget about hanging your poster; prop it up against a wall instead.
6. Create a grouping of several posters for a more sophisticated effect.
7. Hang your posters on pants' hangers for a put-together look.
8. Use a poster as a bookend for dual-purpose decoration.
9. Put those binder clips (that are otherwise cluttering up your desk) to work.
10. Pick a motif (in this case, circles) and use it multiple ways on one wall.
Credit: Homepolish, design by Orlando Soria, Homepolish Creative Director, photo by Tessa Neustadt
Are you an architect, designer or blogger and would like to get your work seen on HuffPost Home? Reach out to us at email@example.com with the subject line "Project submission." (All PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)