The list of things we have in common with Princess Charlotte is... short.
We’re female and we’re currently alive. End of list.
But wait! Prince William recently revealed his little gal’s favorite hobby, and coincidentally, it’s one of our faves as well.
Drumroll, please: It’s dancing.
According to Hello! magazine, the Prince told Malta’s prime minister at a Commonwealth Day reception, “My daughter Charlotte loves dancing.”
No word on her favorite moves or songs, but is it just us, or does she strike you as a total Spice Girls gal?
- Queen Elizabeth Just Shared a Super-Sweet Detail About Prince George & Princess Charlotte’s Relationship
- Princess Charlotte Already Has a Pub Named After Her at the Age of 2
- Uncle Harry’s Protégé: Prince William Says Princess Charlotte Is Going to Be ‘Trouble’
- The Brand-New Teaser for ‘Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance’ Is Surprisingly Moving
- A Look Back at Prince Harry’s Role as the Royal Third Wheel