And he wasn’t kidding. Sort of.
The Grammy-winning “Bad Guy” singer told Wilson, who played Dwight Schrute on the beloved 2005-2013 sitcom, that she had just finished watching the whole series for the 15th time.
“It is time to move on to another show, really,” Wilson said lightheartedly. “Please!”
Eilish explained that she’s tried to kick the habit.
“Every time I hit that episode that says finale, I’m always like, ‘goddamn it,’” she told Wilson on his “Hey There, Human” show.
But Wilson changed his tune when Eilish stumbled on Dwight Schrute trivia. Among the questions she erred on: “What can 1,000 Schrute Bucks be redeemed for?”
“You should know these,” Wilson said. “15 times!”
At one point Eilish turned to her mother in the other room and blurted, “I’m so embarrassed. Fuck!”
Finally, Wilson allowed Eilish her “Office” obsession.
“I think you need to watch the show a 16th time,” he said.
You can fast-forward to “The Office” binge-watching chat below at 11:20 and the Dwight trivia at 20:50. Or, watch the whole interview and learn about how Eilish is coping in these scary times and meet her new puppy.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.