In the past 6 days, the members of the Creative Genius, CEO program have:
- sold their FIRST EVER ebook
- sold $500 program via new website
- opened a real business bank account
- held first live event and made a profit!!!
- recovered elegantly from a BIG disappointment
- doubled September sales goal (since realizing they were "playing too small")
- faltered, rested, then rallied
Since their homework last week was to each receive $1,000 (yes, they got coaching from me on how to do that) they have collectively received over $15,000 in cash, gifts, investments, expanded credit and sales.
Yes -- over $15,000 -- in less than one week.
Here's their secret:
- They made a commitment to themselves.
- They got good advice.
- They took action.
- They leaned on the community for strength.
So... what goal would YOU like to make happen this week?
Whatever your goal may be, your first step is to make the commitment.
Real, non-negotiable commitment.
(How does it feel to think about making a big promise to yourself -- and then keeping it? No matter what. No excuses allowed.)
I know you can do it.
So let me know how it goes for you, OK?