Republican governors drew Samantha Bee’s ire on Wednesday’s episode of “Full Frontal.”
The comedian went to town on the “deniers, dimwits and lies” of the GOP leaders whose states are currently engulfed in a devastating surge of new coronavirus cases.
Greg Abbott of Texas, Ron DeSantis of Florida, Brian Kemp of Georgia, Kevin Stitt of Oklahoma and Doug Ducey of Arizona all faced Bee’s wrath in the two-part segment.
“For someone who hates masks, Gov. Kemp is getting Georgia more fucked than an ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ party,” Bee cracked at one point, adding that “we need a unified strategy” to tackle the pandemic.
Check out the videos here:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.