Guest host Sean Hayes answered coronavirus questions as a pretend doctor in his “Jimmy Kimmel Live” monologue Thursday. But his response to the question: “What if I don’t want to wear a mask?” was as real as it gets. (Watch the video above.)
“Well, that’s easy,” the “Will & Grace” star replied in a bit called Dr. Sean’s COVID Corner. “If everyone wore masks for four to six weeks, we could control this pandemic. Because the real problem is people breathing on each other. So if you don’t want to wear a mask, fine. Just don’t breathe for four to six weeks. It’s not like your brain was getting oxygen before.”
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.