When it comes to purchasing gifts for the beauty lover on your list, you can't go wrong with Sephora's gift sets. The cosmetics retailer stocks its shelves and website with an impressive range of affordable holiday sets packed with miniature samples and full-sized items.
Sorting through the store's endless hair, makeup, skincare and fragrance categories is quite an undertaking. So we've done the work for you by selecting the best Sephora holiday sets. Tell us which items you'd like to find inside your stocking, and be sure to read these tips on how to handle the holiday shopping rush.
MAKEUP & BEAUTY TOOLS
1. Sephora Favorites Superstars, $75 ($207 value). This 13-piece set is filled with makeup cult products for the girl who prefers a neutral look, including Nars Dual Intensity eyeshadow in Himalia (a metallic champagne shade), Benefit They're Real mascara and Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner.
2. Sephora Collection Ombré Obsession Face Palette, $34 ($175 value). Recreating the "hologram cheek" will be easy peasy with this palette. Just swivel your brush in the finely-milled shadows for an all-over luminous glow or stick to the brightest pinks to warm up a dull complexion.
3. Bite Beauty Discovery Set, $55 ($110 value). We are huge fans of this brand's highly-pigmented lipsticks that are surprisingly made from food-grade ingredients. This curated set includes a hydrating mask, smoothing wipes and an array of lip crayons, glosses and pencils.
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty The Sky Liner Petite Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Collection, $48. Unwrap the sleek MJ cosmetics bag to find highly-pigmented gel eyeliner crayons in seven rich shades and sophisticated shimmers.
5. Too Faced Le Grand Palais, $58 ($378 value). Inside this bubblegum pink box is a full-face makeup collection that's practically begging you to get creative. It features many of Too Faced's noted products, including Better Than Sexmascara, Shadow Insurance eye primer and 18 beautiful eyeshadows.
6. Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Studded Kiss Lip Set, $42 ($91 value). The lip colors in this holiday set are just as bold as the celebrity tattoo makeup artist behind the makeup collection. We love that there are seven minis that can easily fit inside a pocket or clutch. Plus, there's a full-size tube of the new limited edition shade Gold Blooded, a ravishing red with hints of gold shimmer.
7. Sephora Collection Stand Up and Shine Prestige Easel Brush Set, $130 ($320 value). One of the greatest gifts anyone could receive this season is fresh makeup brushes. This deluxe rose gold set contains staples to apply foundation, concealer, lipstick and brow powder flawlessly and a cream case that pulls double duty as a standing easel.
8. Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss Collection, $150 ($228 value). Any lipgloss fiend would be elated to get their lips on this 12-piece full-size collection. The glosses boast intense shine and color that seriously lasts for hours, and the tube's cap locks tightly to ensure the formula doesn't dry out.
9. Benefit Cosmetics Party Poppers 12 Days of Gorgeous Set, $45 ($93 value). This decked-out box is ideal for the early gift giver, as it plays an upbeat countdown of the 12 days of Christmas, revealing a Benefit beauty product behind each pop-up door.
10. Sephora Collection Karen Walker Amber Craft Mirror Compact, $48. Modeled after Walker's signature coveted sunglasses, this mirror compact features a high-fashion tortoise shell pattern with 24 karat gold and comes with its own faux leather zip pouch.
SKINCARE & HAIR CARE
12. GlamGlow Gift Sexy Dazzling Hydration Set, $69 ($127 value). Give the gift of hydrated skin with this elegant box (no wrapping necessary!) that has three mud mask treatments and a mini brush to minimize the mess.
13. Kate Somerville Melrose Place Set, $85 ($138 value). Somerville has established a huge following for her derm-approved skincare products. This limited edition gift set allows you to achieve that spa-like glow with her gentle daily wash, ExfoliKate treatment and oil free moisturizer.
14. Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders + Cleanse, $75 ($125 value). Sticking to a consistent day and night skincare routine can be difficult when vacationing. But the travel-friendly products in this four-piece set take the guesswork out of packing what you'll need to cleanse and treat your skin on the go.
15. Living Proof Happy Hair Days Kit, $32 ($49 value) . Who doesn't want to wake up and have a happy hair day? While that seems to rarely happen, you can leave home after styling your tresses with Living Proof's signature haircare. Our favorite product from this line: the Perfect Hair Day dry shampoo. It smells amazing and refreshes our locks between washes.
16. Sephora Favorites Liquid Luxuries Cologne Sampler, $65 ($113 value). This cologne sampler is the gift set that just keeps on giving because it has 15 miniature tubes of the most popular men's fragrances along with a black dopp kit. Plus, it comes with a certificate that can be redeemed at a U.S. Sephora store for a free full-size bottle of a featured cologne.
18. Atelier Cologne Necessaire Azur Gift Set, $25 ($55 value). With a few spritzes, we feel like we've been transported to some exotic destination. These colognes are blended with fresh notes of citrus and ginger as well as woody and floral hints of magnolia, cedarwood and amber from regions across the globe.
19. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Gift Set, $75 ($109 value) . We hate to pick favorites, but we're going with the Nirvana Black versus Nirvana White this holiday season because of its sexy black and gold packaging and masculine-inspired musky scent.
More Holiday Gift Ideas:
Also On HuffPost: