And the “Knocked Up” actor deployed the tactic ― involving a prerecorded message ― to great comic effect on Thursday’s broadcast of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
“I’ve been doing a lot of, like, Zoom calls and stuff lately and I realized I don’t actually have to be there for a lot of them,” Rogen later joked to host Jimmy Kimmel. “It’s amazing what you can do with prerecording these days. I’ve been very productive.”
Check out the clip here:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Everything you need to know about coronavirus and grief
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.