Mr. Big, we hardly knew ye.
Actor Chris Noth unveiled a severe new look Monday, having buzzed off his salt-and-pepper hair right down the scalp. His goatee, however, remained in place.
The look got a mixed response from fans.
“Please turn yourself upside down love you better with hair,” one person wrote. Added another, “Big is another victim of quarantine hair cuts.”
One person who did approve of Noth’s new look, however, was his “Sex and the City” co-star Sarah Jessica Parker, who quipped, “Why did you wait so long???? X.”
Last week, CNN’s Anderson Cooper revealed that he’d attempted his own haircut, only to give himself a massive bald spot on one side.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Everything you need to know about coronavirus and grief
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.