Osbourne, a former “America’s Got Talent” judge and reality show star with husband Ozzy Osbourne, said she is recovering.
“I’m now recuperating at a location away from Ozzy (who has tested negative) while ‘The Talk’ is on scheduled hiatus,” she wrote on Instagram.
“Everyone please stay safe and healthy,” Osbourne, 68, added.
Osbourne is the second host on the show to disclose a COVID-19 diagnosis within a week.
“The Talk” episode that day was the daytime chat show’s final scheduled production day of 2020, People reported. Pretaped episodes are airing this week, and “The Talk” is on hiatus until Jan. 4.
- Which airlines are blocking out middle seats for holiday travel?
- How does the coronavirus spread differently than the flu?
- Can you close your COVID “bubble” without losing friends forever?
- Is it safe to see grandparents over the holidays?
- How can you help a friend with anxiety when you’re also struggling?
As COVID-19 cases rise, it’s more important than ever to remain connected and informed. Join the HuffPost community today. (It’s free!)