“Got the ok to go home after two negative test results and look at the joy waiting or me!” Osbourne, 68, wrote with the Wednesday Instagram pic of her rocker husband, 72, and the pooches.
“The Talk” host also wished fans “the happiest of holidays.”
Osbourne announced last week that she was briefly hospitalized for the coronavirus and was recuperating “at a location away from Ozzy (who has tested negative) while ‘The Talk’ is on scheduled hiatus.”
Osbourne’s “Talk” co-host Carrie Ann Inaba revealed days earlier that she had the virus.
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- How long does it take for the coronavirus vaccine to work?
- Which masks will actually keep your face warm this winter?
- Can you close your COVID “bubble” without losing friends forever?
- How will spending the holidays in quarantine affect our mental health?
- What happens to all those face masks and gloves we’re tossing in the trash?
- Find all that and more on our coronavirus hub page.