1. When you have medicine in your cabinet that expired in 2009.
2. When you have a huge walk in closet but still store stuff at your mom's house.
3. When you have the ticket stubs to every concert and movie you've attended in the past 10 years.
4. When you're embarrassed to have people over, especially since your furniture has become vessels for holding clothes.
5. When you have more than one "junk drawer."
6. When you still have magazines purchased when there was a Bush in the White House.
7. When you have a box of miscellaneous wires that go to "something," you just don't know what.
8. When you look forward to doing your spring cleaning to see what you're going to find this time.
9. When getting rid of old shoes is like ripping out a piece of your heart.
10. When you have several pieces of art that you've been planning to frame forever.
11. When you have unopened makeup from over a year ago.
12. When you have multiple items in your closet with tags.
13. When you keep every handwritten letter you've ever received.
14. When you have more broken kitchen appliances then ones that actually work.
15. When someone asks "is that new?" every time you wear something.
16. When your version of cleaning is placing things into piles.
17. When you have enough non-perishable food to survive several natural disasters.
18. When you have eight incomplete sets of measuring spoons.
19. When you have boxes filled with cassette and VHS tapes, but no longer own a cassette or VHS player.
20. When you can't remember the last time you used your dining room or kitchen table to eat on because it's so cluttered.
21. When you've got drawings and papers from elementary school.
22. When even junk mail is important to you.
23. When you have no idea what's inside three of your four desk drawers.
24. When you have 15 versions of the same shirt.
25. When you have every cell phone you've ever owned.