Whether you've been together a few years or a few decades, you'll always remember the moment you knew that your significant other was into you -- really, really into you.
On Monday, one guy asked his fellow Redditors just that: How they knew that they had won over their S.O.s once and for all. Below are 13 of the most heartwarming and hilarious responses.
1. "She was an exchange student with a crappy pre-paid phone and didn't text people because it cost too much. But when I got the invite to racquetball via text, I knew I had her."
2. "She'd laugh extremely hard, for quite some time at something I'd said. And then I would get that look. It's uniquely hers and uniquely mine. I've seen it many times, and I'll always treasure it. And never forget the first time I saw it."
3. "On our first date, he was upset because he was running late and I had gone outside to greet him, so he didn't get a chance to pick me up at the door. Plus, he was obviously a little nervous. Cutest thing I have ever seen. Turns out he's amazing."
4. "My boyfriend wrote me the most adorable note saying he was having weird feelings and asked if we could maybe kiss, just to see what it was like. I'm a guy as well, so it was kind of a big deal. We're together again five years later."
5. "I was urinating at a party, he walked in, kissed me, then walked out."
6. "We went out on a double date. It was the first date for both couples and we hit it off way more than they did. Afterwards, we split up from the other couple and went back and talked at her place. I'm 6'6, she's 5'2. As I was walking out of her house, I was three steps below her so we were face-to-face. I tried to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek (I'm a f**king gentleman). She turned into me and shoved her tongue down my throat. So, that was a good hint. Ten years and three kids later, I'm fairly certain that she likes me."
7. "When I mentioned how much I liked the song 'Jackson' by Johnny Cash and asked if he knew how to play it, he said no. The very next time I saw him, he knew how to play it and played it for me."
8. "I met her at a club and danced with her, I am not a good dancer. She found my lame dancing funny and joined in doing stupid dance moves."
9. "She told me she needed help with her English homework. She is Japanese and speaks perfectly. I read this as 'let's have coffee.' I was right. We ended up getting married."
10. "Every time I'd rest my head on her, I'd also put my hand on her arm. Whenever I do that, she puts her hand over mine, and kind of caresses it. It's really adorable."
11. "She laughed at my jokes, even the crummy ones where I wanted to facepalm for even thinking about them. We've hit a few rough patches over the past four years, but I still love her with every fiber of my being."
12. "I was in Colorado (where he used to live) for work. We had met twice before through mutual friends. One night he drove three hours both ways to spend one evening with me. And then, after I drove up to the mountains to ski with him over the weekend, I had to get back down to go to work. But it was snowing and I wasn't an experienced mountain driver. So he drove me the three hours back down the mountains through a terrible snow storm so I would be safe."
13. "Her: 'Want some Juicy Fruit?'
Me: 'Is that what you call it?'
Then she tried to fight back a smile."
*Some responses have been edited and condensed.