Blink and you may miss Simone Biles’ latest astonishing move in training.
The greatest gymnast of all time nailed a triple-twisting double back off the balance beam in a video she shared online this week.
“Sometimes I flip and what not,” she casually captioned the clip.
Check out the video here:
The move was lapped up by Biles’ millions of followers on social media.
It even stunned fellow Olympic champion gymnast Nastia Liukin:
So, Biles’ Twitter account could for the time being be the best place for fans to get their fix of her outstanding moves ― like these ones she teased online earlier this year:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here's what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.