Yesterday, the concept of a pop-up restaurant went a step further as the supper club A Razor, A Shiny Knife managed to serive a six course meal on the subway in 22 minutes.
The Brooklyn-based club rode the whole route of the Brooklyn-Manhattan L train "complete with glassware, place setting, cutlery, napkins and garnish" according to Emily C.'s Flickr photostream, which documented the experience.
Winetology.com was also present as the Master Sommelier (and Supreme Badminton Champion). He "poured water, served courses, offered cracked pepper and escorted walk-ins through the 'dining room.'"
Studiofeast.com, also helping out for the meal, lists the menu:
- Hamchi Crudo, Bone Marrow, Trout Roe, Laproaig, Sweet Lime
- Foie en Brioche, Port Wine, Raisin
- Ramp, Black Garlic, Cippolini, Morel, Thyme
- Petit Filet Mignon, Pomme Puree, Asparagus
- Pepper Jam, St Andre
- Chocolate & Gold Leaf Panna Cotta, Raspberry
We vote the F train next...roughly around 7pm Monday-Friday. Please?