The Emmy-winning actor transfixed the internet Monday with an Instagram tutorial on making a Negroni, an Italian cocktail that involves gin, sweet vermouth and Campari.
Dude has quarantini game. The love and care with which he makes the drink made the internet thirst — for him and his gorgeous creation.
Cheers to Tucci for turning shelter-in-place into a truly happy hour during the coronavirus pandemic.
Here are some fun tweets:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Everything you need to know about coronavirus and grief
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.