When celeb breakups happen, it's no surprise that we like to speculate about all the stuff they're going to want to sell or chuck out. Kourtney and Scott, Ben and Jen (More like Ben and JERRY's to get over all of these couples' destruction) and now Blake and Miranda--it's celebrity break up central this month! But really--there's a lot of devastation, especially from country music fans and The Voice fans who love Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's romance and marriage from the beginning.
Though the two had a pretty cut and dry pre-nup and are splitting assets like their homes and pets up pretty evenly, we wonder what they might have of one another's or from one another that they'd want to sell.
- Wine glasses. We know this guy is a whiskey drinker, so we're sure if he found any other kind of alcohol beverage containers hanging around, especially if they were used by Miranda (if she even drinks wine?!), they would definitely get tossed.
- The boat he fixed as an anniversary present for Miranda. When Blake and Miranda were still goin' strong, he fixed up one of his old boats for her to return from tour and relax in. We're assuming there might be some tough memories there (and some sexy ones).
- The old mullet. Oh wait, he got rid of this long before he married Miranda (thankfully).
- Pink Chuck Taylors. The duo received a matching pair (pink and black) as a wedding gift back in 2011. Assuming they don't smell badly enough by now to have gotten thrown to the side long ago, it's doubtful Miranda will wanna wear these (adorable) shoes again.
- The cowboy boots worn on their wedding day. Well, if those aren't something to stomp all over your lil' heart with. Get them out of the closet and get on with it.
- Matching flask. Miranda has noted that one of her favorite gifts they received were a pair of matching flasks. We're thinking both of them might need to hold onto those for a while longer...
- Whatever they sell, don't sell, throw away, or store in a little shoe box under their beds, one thing is for sure--this ain't Miranda's Mama's Broken Heart--but it is all of yours (and if one of them was unfaithful as the song goes--you go ahead and burn down that house).
More from HuffPost: