New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) is receiving widespread praise for how he’s handled the coronavirus pandemic. But some people are taking it just a little bit too far, with one columnist writing that she may be in love with the gov.
“Many Americans experience moments of being at least Andrew-curious,” “Late Show” host Stephen Colbert said on Wednesday. “If not fully Cuomo-sexual.”
Colbert looked at the evidence:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- Heads up: Not all your tax deadlines have been postponed
- I just got out of a COVID-19 ICU. Here’s how I made it through.
- How to make a no-sew coronavirus face mask
- Why some people might have trouble getting their coronavirus rebates payments
- What to do if you live with someone with COVID-19
- There’s a simple game that can stop a tantrum cold
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism – and keep it free for everyone – by becoming a HuffPost member today.