Welcome to our "Like An Olympian" series. During the 2014 Sochi Olympics, HuffPost Healthy Living will take a look at lifestyle and fitness lessons from competitors, coaches and former Olympians alike. Here, brakeman Steve Langton (already a bronze medal winner in Sochi in the two-man bobsled!) shares what's on his playlist during the games.
I don't really listen to music while I'm warming up to compete, as I like taking in the sounds and the scenes on race day. I do, however, blast music with my teammates as we're getting ready to leave for our venue. Chances are the songs below would be what you would hear if you were a fly on the wall on a day the Night Train was getting ready to leave the station.
- Shoot to Thrill -- AC/DC --- If I could have a theme song, this would be it.
- Separate Ways -- Journey
- The Man -- Aloe Blacc
- Colder Weather -- Zac Brown Band
- Fallen Angel -- Poison
- Eagles Fly -- Sammy Hagar
- You Make Me -- Avicii
- L.A. Story -- Sammy Adams
- Night Train -- Jason Aldean
- Don't Stop Me Now -- Queen
Shoot to Thrill is not currently available on Spotify