Let's start with the top 20:
1. That whole "fingertip length" rule in grade school was your worst nightmare.
2. Pants are never long enough, so you have to shop at specialty stores.
3. You were the tallest person in your grade until at least sophomore year of high school.
4. Parents and friends always said you'd "find someone your height in college."
5. You still dream of marrying a basketball player or rando giant.
6. Occasionally, doorways present a very real threat to your forehead.
7. You inadvertently look over bathroom stall walls because they're shorter than you.
8. Long limbs make you look clumsier than you really are.
9. When you trip and fall, it really is a long way down.
10. People ALWAYS assume you played basketball or volleyball.
11. You visibly cringe every time you're asked, "How's the weather up there?"
12. Grown men and women, as well as little kids, actually point and stare.
13. Finding someone to dance with is always hard. Short girls, FTW.
14. You can't wear heels without everyone you know commenting on it.
15. You know your future daughter will also hate you when she's 6 feet tall in middle school.
16. Shirt sizes -- S, M, L or XL -- mean nothing to you because they're all too short.
17. Shaving your legs is not only a feat of strength and balance -- it's a true test of perseverance.
18. Being a gymnast or ballerina was just NOT in your future.
19. People loudly complain when you stand in front of them at concerts.
20. Doing pushups, lunges, benching and squatting are way harder for you. It's just SO FAR DOWN, people.
Regardless, everyone knows the truth. Tall girls ROCK.