T. Swift is making dreams come true every night of her 1989 Tour. Not only has she been slaying the concert game, but the "Blank Space" megastar remains remarkably grounded and humble all while selling out enormous arenas all over the world.
Here are 9 times Tay showed remarkable kindness while on the road, on-stage and on the web while touring the globe:
1. That time she surprised a fan by showing up to her wedding. About her marriage and Taylor's appearance, the fan remarked, "My two dreams came true!"
2. When she stepped in to give a fan fashion advice for prom on her Tumblr account. (PSA to those who wear ties: Taylor prefers the classic tie to a bow tie.)
3. Supporting a young fan who asked for Taylor's help in conquering her "bad blood" diagnosis of leukemia in a YouTube video.
After seeing the video, T. Swift gave a very generous $50,000 gift to help cover her cancer treatment costs. 11-year-old Naomi's reaction video to Taylor's gift is pretty much the sweetest thing ever:
4. When she went out of her way make it up to a fan who missed her concert due to flight delays.
Stephanie took Swift up on her offer, and flew to see Taylor's concert in Dublin several days later.
5. When she sent an enormous care package to a fan who sent her a message on Tumblr, expressing that she having a hard time.
In the message, fan Ally Moronese wrote "Life is so hard I don’t know what to do about it. It makes me so sad :( the stuff my brother and I have gone through for years and years with my dad being a horrible person. And now moving is just really emotional and sad for me."
In response, Taylor sent her a slew of comforting items -- big sweaters, pillows, candles, and a notebook -- and offered her front-row seats to her concert.
6. That day she totally fangirled over her own fan on Twitter, reminding us that YouTube covers can still result in magical things.
7. When she stood up to Apple Music, and successfully convinced the multi-billion dollar company to change their policies on behalf of up-and-coming artists.
Swift explained to fans why she made the change-making choice to back "1989" from a new streaming service:
Apple Music will be offering a free 3 month trial to anyone who signs up for the service. I’m not sure you know that Apple Music will not be paying writers, producers, or artists for those three months. I find it to be shocking, disappointing, and completely unlike this historically progressive and generous company.
This is not about me. Thankfully I am on my fifth album and can support myself, my band, crew, and entire management team by playing live shows. This is about the new artist or band that has just released their first single and will not be paid for its success. This is about the young songwriter who just got his or her first cut and thought that the royalties from that would get them out of debt. This is about the producer who works tirelessly to innovate and create, just like the innovators and creators at Apple are pioneering in their field…but will not get paid for a quarter of a year’s worth of plays on his or her songs.
8. Also, this (supporting female fans by setting a killer example of standing up for feminist issues):
She posted the above tweet in response to a tweet by @OK_Magazine -- the tweet suggested that Taylor was pregnant, and linked to an article which referred to her almost entirely as "Harry Stiles' ex," and "Calvin Harris' rumored girlfriend." Tay was not about to be defined by the men in her life.
9. Those days when she showed up with a long list of ex-lovers super fab friends, promoting the value of female friendship, and setting the precedent for #squadgoals
She's featured her classic close girl friend crew, invited actresses Emma Watson and Uba Aduza to join her onstage, and recently championed the strong women who have been reppin' the US in sports lately: the U.S. women's soccer team and Serena Williams!
And okay, there was one ex-lover present at her NYC concert, according to several tweet reports from fans -- none other than mister Joe Jonas (whose brother, Nick made a surprise guest appearance on stage at her NYC show).
And the best news of all? T. Swift is just getting started -- she'll be on tour through mid-December, continuing to connect with fans all over the world.
<em>Follow HuffPost Teen on <a href="https://twitter.com/HuffPostTeen"><img src="http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/TWITTERBIRD.png"></a> <a href="https://twitter.com/HuffPostTeen" target="_hplink">Twitter</a> | <a href="http://instagram.com/huffpostteen"><img src="http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/insta16px.png"></a> <a href="http://instagram.com/huffpostteen" target="_hplink">Instagram</a> | <a href="http://huffpostteen.tumblr.com/"><img src="http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/tumblr16px.png"></a> <a href="http://huffpostteen.tumblr.com/" target="_hplink">Tumblr</a> | <a href="https://www.pheed.com/HuffPostTeen"><img src="http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/pheed16px.png"></a> <a href="https://www.pheed.com/HuffPostTeen" target="_hplink"> Pheed</a> | </em>
Also on HuffPost: