The bears are back.
The same bears went viral last month when they took over the park’s Untamed roller coaster.
Like many theme parks around the world, Walibi Holland was shuttered to help stop the spread of the coronavirus. It’s reopened now but with limitations on capacity to continue the fight against the infection.
Those rules do not apply to teddy bears.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.