It’s that time of year again: back to school we go. And with all the excitement, anxiety, stress, happiness and dread that comes with these late summer weeks, there are also a lot of options for back-to-school shopping. To help you out, we rounded up the 19 best stores you need to check out for all of your school supply shopping needs.
1) Staples has everything from backpacks to office supplies, and it’s no surprise that it is a great place to start your back to school shopping. Check out Martha Stewart’s office collection for some extra chic products!
2) Poppin’ offers modern office essentials reimagined. With great prices and sleek products, you can’t go wrong.
3) Office Depot because, duh. Oh, and there’s free delivery on orders over $35.
4) Rad and Hungry offers school supplies that are locally sourced from around the world which makes for some truly unique pieces.
5) Target has tons of sales all the time, which makes saving money easy. Not to mention they have all of the basics like office supplies, lunch boxes and study snacks.
6) Sugar Paper is one of the cutest paper goods store ever. Their back-to-school collection boasts light pink, gold and white hues for a very Instagram-able desk set-up.
7) Amazon has, well, everything. And if you sign up for Amazon Prime as a student, you are able to score some sweet deals + free (and fast) shipping. Win, meet win.
8) Muji is known for their minimalist clothing and simple home decor. It’s no surprise, then, that their office supplies will forever be in style as well.
9) Yoobi has an amazing buy-one, give-one model: with any purchase you make, they will donate a Yoobi product to a U.S. classroom in need.
10) Rifle Paper Co. should be a go-to for any trendy student. With fun floral patterns and rose colored paper, you won’t even mind taking notes in class.
11, 12, and 13) Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid will always come in handy for your back to school basics. It seems like they are on practically every corner these days, so you can easily pick up anything you might have forgotten at the other stores.
14) Moleskin is offering free shipping on all orders for a limited time for back-to-school shopping. Their elegant notebooks and smooth pens are so worth the splurge.
15) Kmart lets you shop by grade online, which takes out the time and hassle of sifting through tons of items you won’t need, depending on what year you’re shopping for.
16) Oh, Hello Friend has some of the cutest crafts and supplies we’ve ever seen. They may not be necessities, but they definitely are a nice addition to your desk.
17) Dollar Tree’s name says it all: cheap supplies all in one place.
18) Classroom Direct has some unbeatable prices and free shipping on orders over $49.
19) Etsy is known for their homemade crafts and can’t-find-anywhere-else products. Luckily, their back-to-school section is no let down!