Dating is hard. But guess what, it used to be even harder back in the days before online dating, Facebook and dating apps. You know, the days when if you liked someone, you couldn't just "poke" them on Facebook or "like" their newly-single status. In person, there was only one way to get their attention: the pick-up line.
We asked our Facebook friends to share the funniest pick-up lines they've ever heard (or delivered)! Here are just a few of them ... scroll through and be sure to leave your favorites in comments below.
2. "Do you have a map? Because, I just got lost in your eyes."
3. "Can I have your phone number? Because I lost mine."
4. "What's your sign?"
5. "There are three things I want to do before I die and you're fulfilling one of them."
6. "You're so fine, I'll drink your bath water."
7. "I must be in heaven, because you're an angel."
8. "Haven't I seen you before? Maybe in my dreams..."
Also on HuffPost:
How to vote
Vote-by-mail ballot request deadline: Varies by state
For the Nov 3 election: States are making it easier for citizens to vote absentee by mail this year due to the coronavirus. Each state has its own rules for mail-in absentee voting. Visit your state election office website to find out if you can vote by mail.Get more informationTrack ballot status
In-person early voting dates: Varies by state
Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. You don't need an excuse to vote early. Visit your state election office website to find out whether they offer early voting.My Election Office
General Election: Nov 3, 2020
Polling hours on Election Day: Varies by state/localityMy Polling Place