It's Cyber Monday, and with it has come some of the most aggressive fare sales we will see all year. Our Deal Experts have been tracking the sales for weeks now and got up early to pick the best of the best to show our members.
Note: Availability is limited and deals could end earlier than expected. This post was last updated at 12 p.m. ET.
Alaska Airlines: Each-way prices have been cut to $49 for West Coast fares as well as $109 for coast-to-coast fares in its best sale of the year.
- Travel dates: Jan. 5 - March 2
- Destinations include Honolulu, Portland, Anchorage, Las Vegas and more
Frontier Airlines: Roundtrip, yes, roundtrip fares start at $19 in the airline's sale that launched Monday.
- Valid for travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Sale ends Wednesday
Sun Country: In a three-day sale, fares from Minneapolis start at $69 each way.
- Domestic destinations include: Dallas; Washington, D.C.; New York, Boston, Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean destinations include: Nassau, Bahamas; Liberia, Costa Rica; Cancun, Mexico; Montego Bay, Jamaica; and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Book by Wednesday, Dec. 2
Virgin America: Keeping things simple with a 25%-off promo code.
- Use promo code CYBERRIDE
- Receive 25% off Tuesday and Wednesday flights, and 10% off Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday flights (Excludes Sundays)
- Valid on Main Cabin fares only
- Travel Dec. 12 - March 2 (Holidays excluded)
- Book by 10 p.m PT Monday
Airberlin: The German-based carrier has launched one of the strongest sales to Europe, with roundtrip fares starting at $499 to destinations including Berlin, Vienna, Milan and Copenhagen.
- Departure cities: New York, Chicago, Miami, Boston, Dallas and San Francisco
- Sale ends Tuesday
Aer Lingus: With the Cyber Saver promo code, travelers can get $50 off roundtrip flights to Ireland and other European gateways.
- Travel dates: Jan. 15 - April 30
- Sale ends at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday
WOW air: The Iceland-based carrier relaunched the sale they had for Black Friday.
- Destinations: From Boston and Baltimore, we're seeing one-way fares of $149 to other European destinations.
- Travel dates: We're seeing select dates into July
Emirates: Named among the world's Top 5 airlines in 2015 by Skytrax, the airline has dropped nonstop roundtrip fares to Milan to $1099 when two travel together, an effective price of $550 per person.
- Departure cities: New York City (JFK)
- Travel dates: Jan. 9 - May 6
- Sale ends Dec. 2
KLM: Flights to Dublin from New York City have been slashed to $558 roundtrip, including tax. Other destinations including Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Munich are also discounted from Los Angeles, Detroit and Atlanta.
- Travel dates: Jan. 10 - March 31
- Sale ends Nov. 30
Other International Destinations
Air New Zealand: On Cyber Monday only, the 4-star carrier is slashing $400 off all roundtrip fares in all cabins to any destination the airline flies from North America.
- Destinations include: London; Rarotonga, Cook Islands; Auckland, New Zealand; and Melbourne, Australia
- Premium economy seats are discounted starting at $1249 roundtrip, including tax (for London). Business class seats are discounted starting at $1899 roundtrip, including tax (for Cook Islands).
- Book by Monday
Singapore Airlines: For $599 roundtrip, including tax, fly nonstop on the 5-star carrier to Tokyo from Los Angeles, and save $315 on the airline's regular pricing. This deal is part of a larger sale on all of Singapore Airlines' nonstop economy/business class routes.
- Business class fares to Tokyo have also been slashed to $2999 roundtrip, including tax, a savings of $780 on regular fares
- Travel Jan. 10 - May 31
- Book by Monday
Fiji Airways: In this one-day sale, direct flights from Los Angeles to Nadi Airport on Viti Levu have been cut to $899 roundtrip.
- Travel dates: Jan. 23 - March 22
- Additional flights are available throughout the week via Honolulu with a longer journey time
- Sale ends Monday
Vacation Express: The vacation packager has dropped the price of nonstop flights to Cancun and Punta Cana this winter to as little as $199 per person -- a savings of up to $300 per person on current pricing.
- Departure cities: Buffalo, Cincinnati, Columbus, Indianapolis (Punta Cana only), Newark and Pittsburgh
- Sale ends Monday
Hilary Solan is an editor at Travelzoo and based in Chicago. Travelzoo has 250 deal experts from around the world who rigorously research, evaluate and test thousands of deals to find those with true value.