The Chew premiered earlier today and it was immediately obvious the hosts need a bit more time to work on their flow. We already summarized some early Twitter reactions. Now, below are some of the most cringe-worthy moments.
- Michael Symon asks an audience member why she thinks his pork recipe is delicious. She responds that it is...delicious.
- Daphne Oz opens Ester-C tablets right into the blender. Yum.
- Michael Symon implores the audience to try a microplane.
- The audience cheers Carla Hall on for using toothpicks.
- Mario Batali demos a pizza recipe from a golf course in New Jersey. He reveals, after a long pause, that Italian pizza is from Italy.
Watch at your own risk:
REAL LIFE. REAL NEWS. REAL VOICES.
Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard.