Manifesto: (n) a public declaration of intentions
We, the people, have a shared vision and intention for our beautiful planet....
1. We see a world where hunger, sickness, and poverty cease to exist as technologies are made available that free all of humanity from unnecessary pain and suffering.
2. We see families thriving and living in abundance, filled with love and support for each other.
3. We see schools and educational systems that allow children to discover and pursue their passions, where learning is fun, empowering and our children thrive as they develop their natural born talents.
4. We see our bodies becoming fully healthy as we eat foods that are organic and pure, filled with all the nutrients and life force we need. Disease falls to the wayside as we learn to allow our bodies to heal naturally.
5. We see our earth return to her beautiful state with clean air as our skies are no longer polluted with toxic chemicals. The oceans are cleaned from all the plastics and pollution and our marine life friends thrive in the blue waters. Nature blossoms in all fullness and the pristine balance in our world is regained.
6. We see enlightened leaders rising to the top in countries and companies-leaders that inspire us to reach our full potential and greatness through love.
7. We see new technologies emerging that are only for the good of humanity and our world.
8. We see our days filled with pursuing our passions and we all are living our higher purpose. We feel joy and love for our work and how we contribute positively to our communities.
9. We see a world where all living beings are respected and treated with kindness, compassion, and love, as we understand that we are all one and connected.
10. We see our world renewed, revitalized, filled with love, peace, joy and abundance. We collaborate to bring our great Earth back into her magnificence and glory.
And we, the people, do this by being aware, holding our collective vision, and simply choosing love over fear in each and every moment.