The sole recipe for The Live Forever Diet is from Northern Italy. Although not part of the Italian culinary canon, it has been prepared and served for over a century. Some consider it a variation on Steak Tartare.
Most historians credit Emma Morano (1899-2017) with standardizing the recipe.
- 2 large eggs
- Some Pasta
- 1/3 lb. Raw Ground Beef
- Boil water in a pot
- Drop in pasta
- Cook for 7 minutes (less if you like al dente)
- Drain pasta and dump on plate
- Crumble raw ground beef over pasta, toss if desired
- Serve with two raw eggs in a small bowl suitable for slurping
- Pair with homemade Grappa
Eat this every day forever or until you die, whichever comes first.
Of course, you may not live forever, but without a doubt you’ll live for 110-115 years. Some have lived longer.
And by the time you’re 112-years-old or so, you’ll think you’ve lived forever.
For a normal life span, vary your diet and eat lots of fruits and veggies.