"The Nanny" taught viewers that "flashy girls from Flushing" can land a job in childcare even if they have no experience, and then live happily ever after with their handsome, Broadway-producer boss.
Just kidding, kind of. What the show really provided was a lot of laughs, some great comebacks (namely between Niles and C.C. Babcock) and of course, a whole lot of epic style.
Fran Fine's wardrobe was at the epicenter of the show, and while viewers tuned in to see what kind of antics she would get herself into next, they couldn't help but take away a few sartorial lessons from Miss Fine.
Here are 11 style lessons we all learned from "The Nanny."
1. Always make an entrance.
2.Turtlenecks are eternal.
3. When it comes to hair, bigger is always better.
4. We can learn a lot from our elders.
5. Because great style is ageless.
6. The only opinion that matters when it comes to what you're wearing is your own.
7. Animal print is a neutral.
8. A little glamour never hurt anyone.
9. Having your hair done at all times is crucial.
You never know what's going to happen.
10. Always wear shoes you can run in.
11. And most importantly, fashion should be fun.
You rule, Fran Fine!