Disclaimer: This is probably going to be one of the shortest blog posts I have ever written.
I get asked these two questions a lot:
- How do I attract clients through my content?
- How do I know what to write about?
There are countless blog posts online that will tell you about a million ways to attract clients by using catchy titles, offering super deals, souping up SEO with strategies, and finding the right words that "hit" your audience the right way...and the list could go on. While some of these aspects are important, the most important piece of this attraction puzzle lies deep within you.
The BEST content is found deep within your heart and soul.
The No-Fluff Guide to Writing Client-Attracting Content
- If you write about what you know about, and you write with passion and fervor, you will attract the right clients to your business.
- If you write original content, and you use your own ideas and explain things well to your audience, you will attract the right clients to your business.
- If you know your audience, and you know their struggles, because you are interacting with them (in blog comments, social media groups, and in person), you will attract the right clients to your business.
- If you stay focused on one topic in your blog posts, and you are clear in your language, and offer help of some kind, you will attract the right clients to your business.
- If you have a strategy for your blog content, and your intentions are pure, knowing first and foremost that you want to be of service to others, you will attract the right clients to your business.
As I said above, this all begins with the heart-and-soul-work of your business...
- You must be connected to your purpose.
- You must be connected to your mission.
- You must be connected to your audience.
Because...if you are not, your readers are going to sniff that fakery from internet miles away.