With the holidays fast approaching, and the thought of festive parties on our minds, the team at Dot & Bo began to wonder: which states are doing the most at-home entertaining this season and every season?
To unearth the answer, we analyzed over 22,000 customer orders over the past year to discover which U.S. states were purchasing the most bar related accessories and décor (because there's no way you're throwing a holiday bash without a little booze, right?).
So what did we uncover? Take a look at the findings below to see which states love to play host in our U.S. Home Entertaining Study.
Top 10 States Most Likely to Entertain At-Home:
- New York
- New Jersey
Top 5 Trending At-Home Entertaining Essentials:
From stylish bar carts to cocktail glasses, the top 5 entertaining decor and accessories in highest demand across the U.S. are:
- Copper Mule Mugs
- Gold and Metal Bar Cart
- Board Room Whiskey Glasses
- Oak-Corked Vino Decanter
- Reel Deal Wine Rack
Key Trends by State:
- Florida residents are purchasing the most wine decanters
- Illinois residents are purchasing the most bar carts
- New York residents are purchasing the most wine racks
- Ohio residents are purchasing the most mule mugs
- Washington residents are purchasing the most whiskey glasses
Tell us, how will you be entertaining at-home this season? What's the one entertaining essential you simply can't live without? Let us know in the comments below!