This month's top 10 list draws heavily from the Top 40 chart and club scene. While this reliance on pop tunes and big beats might make the list seem one-dimensional at first, there are just enough curve balls to keep it interesting.
On the pop front, you'll find new singles from Gwen Stefani and Ellie Goulding. On the dance side, there's a track from DJ to the stars Paul Oakenfold and a remix from Diplo and Sleepy Tom that borrows its hook from Jade's 1992 hit "Don't Walk Away." Lastly, the wild cards include an Australia-via-Jamaica pop song from Sia and Sean Paul plus a single featuring Pitbull and Robin Thicke on vocals with music from Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry and Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker.
In short, the allure of this month's list is that it emphasizes catchy, rhythmic-driven tunes that will give your routine an immediate boost. At the same time, there are enough surprises and detours to keep you engaged. So, when you're ready to move, you'll find plenty of good times--and a little adventure -- below. Here's the full list -- according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
- Sia & Sean Paul - "Cheap Thrills" - 90 BPM
- Paul Oakenfold - "Bla Bla Bla (Radio Edit)" - 138 BPM
- Twenty One Pilots - "Stressed Out" - 85 BPM
- Pitbull, Robin Thicke, Joe Perry & Travis Barker - "Bad Man" - 120 BPM
- Tori Kelly & Big Sean - "Hollow" - 126 BPM
- Gwen Stefani - "Make Me Like You" - 118 BPM
- Ellie Goulding - "Something in the Way You Move" - 109 BPM
- Dillon Francis, Kygo & James Hersey - "Coming Over (Tiesto Remix)" - 122 BPM
- Jess Glynne - "Don't Be So Hard on Yourself" - 121 BPM
- Diplo & Sleepy Tom - "Be Right There (Boombox Cartel Remix)" - 146 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.
Also on HuffPost: