The artists behind this month's top workout tunes could easily pass for the lineup of a great, summer music festival. Kicking off the day, you'd find upstarts like Shawn Mendes and crossover favorites like Tegan & Sara. Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood could headline the country stage. Meanwhile, club acts like Sigala and The Chainsmokers supply beats in the dance tent.
Other noteworthy tracks this month include a Coldplay remix from Seeb (who turned Mike Posner's "I Took a Pill in Ibiza" into an unlikely hit). Adele makes an appearance with any unusually jaunty cut from her most recent album. Finally, Elle King turns up with a track from the Ghostbusters reboot. If any of these options strikes your fancy, here's the full top 10 list--according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
- Keith Urban & Carrie Underwood - "The Fighter" - 132 BPM
- Shawn Mendes - "Treat You Better" - 83 BPM
- Tegan & Sara - "Stop Desire" - 159 BPM
- Adele - "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" - 82 BPM
- Pitbull & Enrique Iglesias - "Messin' Around" - 80 BPM
- Sigala, John Newman & Nile Rodgers - "Give Me Your Love (Cedric Gervais Remix)" - 126 BPM
- Coldplay - "Hymn for the Weekend (Seeb Remix)" - 102 BPM
- Elle King - "Good Girls" - 88 BPM
- The Chainsmokers & Daya - "Don't Let Me Down (Hardwell & Sephyx Remix)" - 151 BPM
- Selena Gomez - "Kill Em With Kindness" - 119 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.
Also on HuffPost: