This month's tops songs provide an excellent mix of college radio favorites, Top 40 hits, and clubland remixes. Starting with the outliers, you've got the latest from guitarless wonders Fitz & The Tantrums and the throwback sound of Ladyhawke. From the pop charts, you'll find a new single from Jennifer Lopez along with Lizzo's feelgood contribution to the new Barbershop movie. Finally, directly from the dancefloor, you'll find remixes of G-Eazy's breakthrough hit and an anthem from Jess Glynne.
If your tastes lean toward certain styles, you'll find a few excellent tracks to round out your playlist. Alternatively, if you're looking for something fresh and eclectic, you can swap this mix wholesale. The opportunities abound. When you're ready to explore them, here's the full list--according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
- Fitz & The Tantrums - "HandClap" - 140 BPM
- Ladyhawke - "A Love Song" - 120 BPM
- The Goo Goo Dolls - "Over and Over" - 123 BPM
- Jess Glynne - "Don't Be So Hard on Yourself (KREAM Remix)" - 125 BPM
- Keith Urban - "Wasted Time" - 100 BPM
- Jennifer Lopez - "Ain't Your Mama" - 120 BPM
- G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha - "Me, Myself & I (Viceroy Remix)" - 113 BPM
- Jason Derulo - "If It Ain't Love" - 129 BPM
- Fifth Harmony - "The Life" - 105 BPM
- Lizzo - "Good As Hell" - 96 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.
Also on HuffPost: