I fully admit it, I am a planner addict. I have tried just about everyone out there, I will change one part way through the year because I find one that will better meet my needs, or I feel like my current one if getting too cluttered. I will never give up my physical planner for an electric one. I am tactile, I am visual, and I like being able to map out upcoming events and due dates on paper. I also like something that I can truly personalize to not only meet my needs, but to keep my inspired. So although I run through planners like water, there are a number that I have come across that I really like, should meet your needs, and I would go back to without hesitation.
1) Let's start with my current obsession, the Passion plannerhttp://www.passionplanner.com ($25-$35). This is not a mere planner, this is a true book of planning, inspiration, goal setting, with areas for weekly focus, good things that happened that week, personal and professional goals, and an area called the "space of infinite possibility." I LOVE this planner and could actually see myself building upon it and making it the whole year with it, which says more than I can express. This one just taps into my creativity and truly inspires me to motivate me and keep me going.
2) Erin Condren does the LifePlanner (starts at $55 and quickly goes up from there). While this is an investment, you pick your cover, you can personalize it, and you can choose the ring and cord color, whether you want your weeks vertical or horizontal, and has wonderful clip in and add-ons available. You can truly personalize this to meet most people's needs.
3) Gallery Leather has regular year and mid-year planners that cover 18 months. While they have a professional planner, I actually suggest anyone getting the family planner. It has all the professional areas that you could ever want, plus it covers important areas like medical information, utilities, birthdays, credit cards, phone numbers, and lots of pages for extras, is very affordable ($30), and has a sleek design that fits almost any bag.
4) Draw Your Tomorrow Planner ($36) works well if you are looking for a straight to the point organizer. On top of that, there is also room to doodle, draw, inspire and entertain you. If you are visual, this is an amazing way to illustrate your goals and activities.
5) Adam Kurtz's Unsolicited Advice Planner ($14) , is fun, funny, and practical. It is a very quirky planner that is off the beaten path. It serves if general purpose, but it keeps you laughing as you plug along. For the price, it seems well worth the investment.
6) Bando ($28 or $32) is a fantastic, fun and functional planner. I love it and was using it for a long time. It had everything I could need to organize and entertain me, great sections, sayings, stickers!!!a pocket for storage, monthly and weekly pages. It is tons of fun and has accessories that will have you exceptionally entertained and interested. The only drawback is the size. I literally has to get rid of a few of my bags, as it is very large, and would not fit them, however, I think the tradeoff was well worth it.
7) Modcloth is "Glam with a Plan ($22)." It is organization, gorgeous, has stickers!!!!, but still maintains a feeling of being a balance of fun and straightforward. Fashionable and functional, this is for anyone who wants that mix of beauty and high organizational value.
8) Kate Spade comes out with wonderful planners year after year, which I think keep getting better and better ($36). They are pretty and practical, have monthly and weekly sections, and an elastic band to hold everything in place. They have sections for notes, contacts, and laminated dividers. They manage to look good keep you super organized. They offer lots of great accessories and it is a very sturdy product.
9) Day Designer is a planner that is on a mission to get you organized and on your way to living with, "intentional, meaningful, and well-designed life." They help you to set goals, and make plans to achieve them. They are cute,, practical, and help you develop great habits.
10) The Purposeful Planner is designed to be purposeful about all aspects of life. Something we can all appreciate about living with a purpose. There is no wasted time and energy with this planner, and you won't regret the investment.