Zdravo, Melanija. It's me again - you know, the American guy of Slovenian descent who worries about you, our country, and the whole world (including our homeland, where people are chanting your husband's name). Please do as I suggested in an earlier letter to you to STOP TRUMP, your husband, whose wrath you have yet to experience - the same wrath that you felt in Sevnica under communism.
Do you know what many of your fellow Americans are thinking these days? That Donald Trump is trying hard to become a member of a small group of disrespected international politicians. They are not unlike Adolph Hitler and his like who in World War II declared us Slavs to be subhuman (Untermenschen) and planned to exterminate the Slavic people, starting with us Slovenians.
Just as your husband sparks hatred against Mexicans, Hispanics, Muslims, and women, some American politicians early in the 20th century, led a wave of Anti-Slavism (Slavophobia) when my dear Bubby Josephina Cepin's immigrated to America.
Here are three current mean-spirited, small-minded, and populist Donalds in that group:
- At a mass wedding, Duterte offered himself to the brides as a wedding gift. He said, "I don't have money to give, but I could give your wives something else, and this is for the wives only. Men, I'm sorry, but you don't get anything, because I'm not a queer." (Sound familiar, Melania?)
- He promised that he will be a "dictator against evil" when he becomes president.
- He called Pope Francis "a son of a bitch."
- He promised if elected he would "kill five criminals every week." (Since he's been mayor, extrajudicial death squads have reportedly killed over 1,000 people.)
- During the Presidential campaign of 2013, he made homophobic insinuations against his opponent Henrique Capriles (who is neither married nor known to be dating anyone).
- He said that America has "imperial designs on Venezuela," wants to "eliminate" him, and that a US surveillance plane have twice violated Venezuela's airspace.
- He said, "My ministers have studied a lot, schools, universities and whatnot." (Sound familiar, Melania?)
- He has also said: "We have to install a chip onto our brains;" "We will improve the foundations of our poor people houses!"; and "I want to build schools for mongoloid kids!"
- Kadyrov hosts and attends flamboyant (razposajeni) parties and collects flashy (neokusen) sports cars (including a Lamborghini Reventón -- one of only 20 made), Chechen daggers (bodala), and race horses.
- After the publication of the Mohammed cartoons, he accused the Danes of "spying and being pro-terrorist" and banned Danes from entering Chechnya. (Kind of like banning Mexicans and Muslims from entering the US, no?)
- He supports polygamy and feels it would be "more honest than having lots of mistresses and would resolve Russia's demographic problem." (Please take note, Melania!)
- In 2005, he boasted that "Europe's largest mosque" would be built in Chechnya, that Chechnya is the "most peaceful place in Russia" and it would be "the wealthiest and the most peaceful place in the world." (Sound kind of Trumpy, Melania?)
- "An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud."
- "Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man - he made a good decision."
- "I will build a great wall - and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me - and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."
- "If I were running The View, I'd fire Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, I'd look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I'd say Rosie, you're fired."
- "The beauty of me is that I'm very rich."
Please, Melania, help us, help yourself, and help the world, by doing as I asked you to do!
Naj živi Slovenija!