When people call me for advice they get really upset over the smallest of things.
- They get angry over a rude email.
- They get angry over a text message.
- They get angry over one statement someone said.
Do you understand that reading a text message takes only a few seconds, but we take those few seconds and let it destroy our day, which is 86,400 seconds?
So you are letting a few seconds of reading a message destroy your whole day? And many days after?
When someone says something rude to you it takes a few seconds.
Are you going to let a few seconds destroy the rest of the 86,400 that are in one day?
Are you going to let one email someone wrote to you destroy your day?
Are you going to let a few seconds of reading that email destroy your day?
1. There are 86,400 seconds.
2. Are you going to let something that takes a few seconds to upset you and destroy the rest 86,400 seconds?
3. Your job is to enjoy the most of the 86,400 seconds in a day.
Have a great weekend!