By Susannah B. Lewis
You can tell a lot about a marriage by the way a couple communicates.
When you're with someone non-stop for the rest of your life, in sickness and health (and all that stuff), things can sometimes get weird.
I'll tell you what though, when I look back at our texts I see a love story. A weird, slightly offensive and always funny love story, but a love story all the same.
Your marriage may be unique, but I think you might see a lot of your marriage in our texts, too.
If so, you're just as lucky as we are.
Check out our hilarious, mundane texts that basically sum up the entirety of marriage.
1. We like to keep things spicy. Literally. And heartburn-y.
2. Darn. I was really looking forward to growing it out and color matching it with my summer wardrobe.
3. I'm throwing in the dish towel. It's all yours, baby.
4. I lost him at wings.
5. Apparently my husband hasn't seen "Scream". You think you know somebody.
6. Husband Meets Reality.
7. If I was going to use duck tape, garbage bags and a mop on someone, it would probably be him. I can only take so much of the farting and selective hearing before I'm on an episode of "Snapped."
8. Would you believe he asked me the same thing about four hours later? And he was serious.
9. Weekends aren't what they used to be.
10. Always wondering what's in it for him.
This article originally appeared on YourTango.
Also on HuffPost: