In case you didn't get a chance to watch (or just want to relive it), here are the top 10 lines from the final presidential debate. And three bonus terrible lines.
Any missing? Put them in the comments!
1) But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s, just like the social policies of the 1950s and the economic policies of the 1920s. - President Obama.
2) We also have fewer horses and bayonets, because the nature of our military's changed. We have these things called aircraft carriers, where planes land on them. We have these ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines. - President Obama.
3) Attacking me is not an agenda. - Governor Romney.
4) And you know, we've visited the website quite a bit, and it still doesn't work. - President Obama.
5) We can't kill our way out of this mess. - Governor Romney.
6) And when I went to Israel as a candidate, I didn't take donors. I didn't attend fundraisers. I went to Yad Vashem. - President Obama.
7) It's a silent one and they're winning. - Governor Romney.
8) I know you haven't been in a position to actually execute foreign policy -- but every time you've offered an opinion, you've been wrong. - President Obama.
9) [F]rom the very beginning, the president, in his campaign some four years ago, said he'd meet with all the world's worst actors in his first year. He'd -- he'd sit down with Chavez and -- and Kim Jong-Il, with Castro and with -- with President Ahmadinejad of -- of Iran. And -- and I think they looked and thought, well, that's an unusual honor to receive from the president of the United States. - Governor Romney.
10) Well, Governor Romney's right. You are familiar with jobs being shipped overseas, because you invested in companies that were shipping jobs overseas. - President Obama.
And here are the three worst lines of the debate:
1) We know that Pakistan has arrested the doctor who helped us catch Obama's -- bin Laden. - Bob Scheiffer.
2) Syria is Iran's only ally in the Arab world. It's their route to the sea. -- Governor Romney.
3) [W]e also have to develop clean energy technologies that will allow us to cut our exports in half by 2020. -- President Obama.