Tiramisu With Mango
Watch video recipe:
3 x eggs
1 packet of savoiardi biscuits
1 tub of mascarpone cheese
2 table spoons of white sugar
Bowl of mango Juice
1Fresh Mango cut into small pieces
200g x block of milk or dark chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
2 x medium size mixing bowls
4 wide rim glasses to serve
1 x table spoon
1 x small sieve
1. Crack each egg separating the yolk from the egg white and put them into individual mixing bowls.
2. Mix the egg white using an electric mixer until it becomes fluffy.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of white sugar to the egg yolk and mix it through until it forms a cream. Then add 500g mascarpone and mix once again.
4. Fold through the egg white using a spatula until it becomes smooth.
5. Dip both sides of a savoiardi biscuit into the mango juice, holding it flat for 3 seconds in total then cut it in half and place it into the bottom of a glass. Each layer needs 1 ½ biscuits.
6. Cover the biscuits with a few spoonful's of cream then add a few chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of cocoa.
7. Add a few pieces of fresh mango on top and repeat the process until you reach the top of the glass.
Vincenzo's Plate Tip: Only add cocoa and mango to the final layer of your mango-sue!
How To Serve:
This tiramisu recipe is best served chilled. Once it is ready, leave it covered in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
Mango-sue | Tiramisu Recipe with Mango | Italian Food Recipe
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo's Plate...Enjoy!
Enjoy this amazing dessert with these delicious dishes:
- Burrata Salad | Burrata Cheese Figs and Nuts Salad
- Rigatoni all'Ortolana | Vegetarian Pasta Recipes | Italian Food Recipes