The Paula Hawkins novel The Girl on the Train barrels into its sixth week at the top of the Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List.
That's despite not being tied to a movie adaptation that might otherwise give it the sort of boost we've gotten so used to seeing.
In the meantime, the average price of a best-seller falls by just over a dollar, down to $6.47.
The top 10 best-selling ebooks of the week ending March 7:
1. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $6.49
2. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy Book 3) by E L James (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
3. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.00
4. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (Macmillan) -- $12.99
5. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $11.99
6. Falling for My Best Friend's Brother by J. S. Cooper (Self-published) -- $3.99
7. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $2.99
8. A Spool of Blue Thread: A Novel by Anne Tyler (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
9. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $3.99
10. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed (Penguin Random House) -- $4.40