For a tenth week running, the Paula Hawkins thriller The Girl on the Train clings to the top of the Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List.
Meanwhile, the Nos. 2 and 3 titles on this week's rankings haven't budged since the previous week, either.
One thing that has changed is the average price of a best-seller, though not by terribly much. That figure continues on an upward climb to hit $6.66 after rising to $6.14 last week.
The top ten best-selling ebooks of the week ending April 4:
1. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $6.99
2. The Stranger by Harlan Coben (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
3. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (Hachette) -- $5.39
4. The Shadows: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward (Penguin Random House) -- $11.95
5. NYPD Red 3 by James Patterson; Marshall Karp (Hachette) -- $9.99
6. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $12.99
7. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
8. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.20
9. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (Macmillan) -- $12.99
10. Allegiant (Divergent Trilogy Book 2) by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins) -- $3.99
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.